Police: Person of interest questioned in Gage Park shooting that injured boy, 6
November 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say they are questioning a person of interest in Wednesday night's shooting of a 6-year-old boy.
Brian Fernandez was hit in the shoulder and chest while sitting in his brother's car in the Gage Park neighborhood.
The boy's older brother was driving, when he says two men walked up to the car near 56th and Mozart.
Police say they exchanged words and then shots were fired.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 20 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 23 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 40 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward 45 min ago
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run 39 min ago
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos