Teen cop impersonator Vincent Richardson gets 18 months in prison
November 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The teenager disguised himself as a police officer and even spent several hours on patrol has been sentenced to prison time.
Vincent Richardson pleaded guilty Thursday to false impersonation of a police officer.
He was sentenced to 18 months behind bars and must pay a $454 fine.
He was 14-years-old back in 2009 when he dressed as a Chicago police officer and was assigned to traffic patrol for 5 hours before his identity was discovered.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 56 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 53 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
54 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
56 min ago