Daley Plaza Christmas tree arrives
November 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The city's Christmas tree arrived at Daley Plaza Friday night.
It still has to be decorated before the lights are turned on November 26. The 57-foot Colorado blue spruce was cut down Thursday.
It was donated by the Moore family of South Holland.
They have been asked to join Mayor Rahm Emanuel for the lighting ceremony.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 50 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 30 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 21 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
28 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
30 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
21 min ago