Suspect in shooting of 6-year-old in court; Cesar del Valle charged in Wednesday's injuring of Brian Fernandez
November 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A suspect charged in the shooting of a 6-year-old boy appeared in court Saturday.
Cesar del Valle faces several charges, including attempted murder and aggravated battery.
The shooting happened Wednesday night in the 5600-block of South Mozart as the boy was sitting in his brother's car in Gage Park.
Brian Fernandez was hit in the shoulder and chest and is still in the hospital.
The suspect was denied bond Saturday.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 18 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 7 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
2 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly...
21 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
18 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
7 min ago