Gold Coast shooting injures Chicago tourist from Texas near Superior and Michigan
November 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Police are questioning the story of a man who says he was shot on the Gold Coast late Saturday night.
The man says he was driving on East Superior when he heard his back window shatter.
He says he didn't know he'd been shot until he arrived at a hotel on East Walton.
From there he was taken to a hospital in stable condition.
Police sources say there were no witnesses and no shattered glass at the alleged crime scene.
They say the man is from Texas, has drug arrests and had been drinking.
They do confirm he had been shot.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 4 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones 25 min ago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos