Ambulance crash injures 4
November 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Fire Department said Sunday an ambulance was involved in a crash that injured four people.
It happened about 4:30 a.m. Sunday at Illinois and Columbus in Streeterville.
At least fice people were hurt, but ABC7 Eyewitness News is told the injuries were non-life threatening. It's unclear if there was a patient in the Lurie Children's hospital ambulance.
The driver of the Jeep that was going the wrong way was cited.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 29 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 26 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 11 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout