Ambulance crash injures 4
November 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Fire Department said Sunday an ambulance was involved in a crash that injured four people.
It happened about 4:30 a.m. Sunday at Illinois and Columbus in Streeterville.
At least fice people were hurt, but ABC7 Eyewitness News is told the injuries were non-life threatening. It's unclear if there was a patient in the Lurie Children's hospital ambulance.
The driver of the Jeep that was going the wrong way was cited.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break 43 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan 49 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 49 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water...
43 min ago
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
49 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane...
49 min ago