2 men charged in attempted robbery of priest; Deandrea Little, Markquis Little had threatened 73-year-old for years
November 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two men were charged Sunday night in connection with an attempted robbery and a series of threats against a 73-year-old South Side priest. Police say the threats go back four years.
Twenty-two-year old Deandrea Little and 20-year-old Markquis Little are set to appear in bond court Monday.
Police say the priest recognized both men as the pair who demanded money, threatened to hit the priest, damaged his car and broke windows at the church over a four-year stretch.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 59 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77