Man's privates burned after being caught with other man's girlfriend, Chicago police say
November 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 30-year-old man was recovering Wednesday after a vicious attack in an apartment in the 4400-block of South Honore Street.
Chicago police say the victim was caught with another man's girlfriend and that man used a lighter to burn the victim's private area.
No one is in custody.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All