Man's privates burned after being caught with other man's girlfriend, Chicago police say
November 13, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 30-year-old man was recovering Wednesday after a vicious attack in an apartment in the 4400-block of South Honore Street.
Chicago police say the victim was caught with another man's girlfriend and that man used a lighter to burn the victim's private area.
No one is in custody.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by 11 min ago
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout