Star Wars VII casting call Thursday at Park West
November 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you've ever wanted to have a speaking role in a movie, now is your chance.
Do you dream of being in the next star wars movie? Now is your chance.
'Do or do not do, there is no try,' that's what Yoda would say, but hundreds of people have been lined up for hours to try and snag a role in the next Star Wars Saga, Episode 7.
They are looking for one young man and one young woman to be the next big stars for the new star wars film, Episode VII. Thursday's opening casting call is a "meet-and-greet" at the Park West on West Armitage. Casting agents are looking for men ages 19-23 and woman ages 17-18.
Hopeful cast members lined up as early as 2:00 a.m. outside of Park West in Lincoln Park.
Between the theater and productions, Chicago is a big hit with actors and a good place to find those unknown actors and actresses.
There are casting calls across the country and there are only two roles open.
The movie will open in December 2015. George Lucas will be the creative consultant on the film.
The doors will be closing Thursday at 7:00 pm.
chicago news, janet davies
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake