Star Wars VII casting call Thursday at Park West
November 14, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you've ever wanted to have a speaking role in a movie, now is your chance.
Do you dream of being in the next star wars movie? Now is your chance.
'Do or do not do, there is no try,' that's what Yoda would say, but hundreds of people have been lined up for hours to try and snag a role in the next Star Wars Saga, Episode 7.
They are looking for one young man and one young woman to be the next big stars for the new star wars film, Episode VII. Thursday's opening casting call is a "meet-and-greet" at the Park West on West Armitage. Casting agents are looking for men ages 19-23 and woman ages 17-18.
Hopeful cast members lined up as early as 2:00 a.m. outside of Park West in Lincoln Park.
Between the theater and productions, Chicago is a big hit with actors and a good place to find those unknown actors and actresses.
There are casting calls across the country and there are only two roles open.
The movie will open in December 2015. George Lucas will be the creative consultant on the film.
The doors will be closing Thursday at 7:00 pm.
chicago news, janet davies
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant