RTA chairman John Gates requests Ventra investigation
November 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Regional Transportation Authority will investigate problems with the new Ventra fare card.
RTA Chairman John Gates asked for a review of the Ventra rollout.
He said problems with the system are much more than just a computer glitch.
He wants a report back for next month's meeting.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 3 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 51 min ago
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos