CPD squad car stolen, recovered on SW Side
November 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago police squad car was taken early Saturday morning and then recovered a short time later.
Officers were checking out a report of a burglary alarm in the 3500 block of South California on the Southwest Side.
Then they discovered their car was missing and it was found a few blocks away.
No one was inside. It's unclear who took the car.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area 34 min ago
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning 42 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler