Nursing home crash into The Waterford; driver flees scene on North Sheridan Road
December 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A car plowed into the front of a nursing home on Chicago's Far North Side.
Police say the driver of the car lost control and slammed into The Waterford building on North Sheridan Road, then abandoned the car and ran away.
No one in the Rogers Park-area nursing home was hurt in the crash.
The driver had been found Tuesday morning.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop 41 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler