CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan
December 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- CTA Red Line service between 47th and 95th/Dan Ryan stations was briefly suspended after an incident on Wednesday.
The trains were restored around 1:30 p.m. CTA officials said there could be residual delays after an incident at the 63rd Street station.
Buses ran between the stations and CTA officials encouraged passengers to take other routes during the service shutdown.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains