No injuries at South Side high-rise fire near 63rd and King Drive
December 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- No one was injured in a fire on the fourth-floor of a high-rise on the city's South Side near 63rd and King Drive, officials said.
Firefighters got the fire under control quickly, according to the CFD.
Five ambulances also responded to the call on a precautionary measure.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 2 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 7 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 22 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones 33 min ago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos