Family: Brian Fernandez, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shot last month
December 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The family of a six-year-old boy who was shot last month says he's dealing with post-traumatic stress.
It happened as Brian Fernandez and his brothers were inside a car in Chicago's Gage Park neighborhood.
Cesar Del Valle, 23, is charged in the case.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- KevinTrudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Toddler reported missing on South Side 47 min ago
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays 56 min ago
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- 7 in :77