Family: Brian Fernandez, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shot last month
December 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The family of a six-year-old boy who was shot last month says he's dealing with post-traumatic stress.
It happened as Brian Fernandez and his brothers were inside a car in Chicago's Gage Park neighborhood.
Cesar Del Valle, 23, is charged in the case.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 3 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death 44 min ago
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation 48 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos