2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side; ME ruled Jah'niyah White's death a homicide, neglect a factor
December 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 2-year-old girl died after she was attacked by a dog on the South Side.
Investigators say it happened at a home in the 3300 block of East 91st Street.
The Medical Examiner ruled neglect was a contributing factor in Jah'niyah White's death and determined it was a homicide.
No one has been charged.
The Department of Children and Family Services is also investigating.
- Police chase involves possible Ga. murder suspect 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...