O'Hare yoga room opening
December 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Good news for anyone who finds flying stressful: A new addition was scheduled to be unveiled Tuesday at O'Hare Airport.
Chicago aviation officials will celebrate the grand opening of a yoga room.
The new space is for travelers to do some yoga and meditation.
- China-bound jet vanishes with 239 people aboard 7 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 21 min ago
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 23 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- China-bound jet vanishes with 239 people...
7 min ago
- Rare Tea Cellar stocks one-of-a-kind products
14 min ago