Mayor asks residents to suggest new Divvy bike locations
December 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Despite the frigid temperatures and snow, some are still riding bicycles in the city.
On Tuesday, the mayor's office is asking residents to suggest new locations for Divvy bike rental stations.
The city hopes to add 175 new stations for the popular program by the end of 2014.
If you want to add your input, visit: suggest.divvybikes.com.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting 45 min ago
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
3 min ago