Mayor asks residents to suggest new Divvy bike locations
December 10, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Despite the frigid temperatures and snow, some are still riding bicycles in the city.
On Tuesday, the mayor's office is asking residents to suggest new locations for Divvy bike rental stations.
The city hopes to add 175 new stations for the popular program by the end of 2014.
If you want to add your input, visit: suggest.divvybikes.com.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 56 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 53 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout