Frozen hydrants hamper firefighters on Near West Side
December 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago firefighters had a tougher time at a Near West Side fire because of frozen hydrants.
The emergency call came in just before 2 a.m. Wednesday. Flames broke out in a building in the 1900-block of South Christiana.
There are no reports of injuries.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home