Stolen computers replaced at South Side community center
December 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some of the computer equipment stolen from a South Side community center was replaced by a local company.
The new equipment was delivered Monday by representatives of Alden Princeton Health Care. On December 5, thieves broke into a community center called "Imagine Englewood If."
They stole six computers and other equipment.
On Monday, the center got a new computer, printer and monitor.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 42 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Male hit by Metra train on NW Side 4 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 59 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire 46 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
17 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park...
42 min ago