Little Village shooting leaves teen boy, 16, in critical condition
December 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager was shot in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim was 16 years old. Police say he was walking on Trumbull near 27th Street when someone got out of the car and shot him.
The teen was in critical condition, and no one is in custody.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits