Little Village shooting leaves teen boy, 16, in critical condition
December 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teenager was shot in the Little Village neighborhood.
The victim was 16 years old. Police say he was walking on Trumbull near 27th Street when someone got out of the car and shot him.
The teen was in critical condition, and no one is in custody.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake