Boy, 4, killed in SUV crash on I-94/ Dan Ryan
December 22, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 4-year-old boy was killed after an SUV crashed on I-94 Sunday evening near 87th Street.
Illinois State Police say the boy was ejected from the SUV.
He was taken to Comer Children's Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Officers say the driver and the SUV were found near the top of the 83rd Street ramp.
The driver is now being questioned by police.No charges had been filed Monday.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 10 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
46 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
10 min ago