Charges filed in West Rogers Park hit-and-run; Reth Yiv, 46, charged with leaving scene of accident that left 3 injured
December 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed Tuesday in a hit-and-run that seriously injured three people in West Rogers Park Sunday night.
Chicago police say 46-year-old Reth Yiv has been charged with several counts, including failure to report an accident and leaving the scene of an accident.
The crash happened in the 2400 block of West Devon.
The victims were all members of the same family.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 43 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race 38 min ago
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 9 min ago