Winning lottery tickets sold in Chicago about to expire
December 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Check your old lottery tickets! Two winning lottery tickets sold in Chicago are about to expire.
The tickets are worth $100,000 and $250,000 from Lucky Day Lotto and Mega Millions, respectively. They were sold almost a year ago.
The Lucky Day Lotto drawing was on January 20, 2013. Those lucky numbers are 14-17-22-29-38. The $100,000 winning ticket was sold at A&N Amoco at 1551 West North Avenue.
The Mega Millions drawing was held on January 11, 2013. Those lucky numbers are 24-29-30-34-56- (01). That $250,000 winning ticket was sold at Lucky Mart, 2900 West 87 th Street.
Players only have one year to claim the prize, so the deadline is approaching for both winners.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boston Marathon bombing comment no threat to St. Patrick's Day...
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam 52 min ago
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case 44 min ago
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Lawmakers say DCFS faces 'horrendous' challenges
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 5 min ago