Winning lottery tickets sold in Chicago about to expire
December 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Check your old lottery tickets! Two winning lottery tickets sold in Chicago are about to expire.
The tickets are worth $100,000 and $250,000 from Lucky Day Lotto and Mega Millions, respectively. They were sold almost a year ago.
The Lucky Day Lotto drawing was on January 20, 2013. Those lucky numbers are 14-17-22-29-38. The $100,000 winning ticket was sold at A&N Amoco at 1551 West North Avenue.
The Mega Millions drawing was held on January 11, 2013. Those lucky numbers are 24-29-30-34-56- (01). That $250,000 winning ticket was sold at Lucky Mart, 2900 West 87 th Street.
Players only have one year to claim the prize, so the deadline is approaching for both winners.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos