Man shot dead in Bronzeville, police say
December 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a 23-year-old man killed overnight while walking in the 4500 block of South Indiana in Chicago's South Side Bronzeville neighborhood.
Police say two males got out of a dark-colored sedan and fired shots at him around 4 a.m. Saturday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No one is in custody.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout