Man shot dead in Bronzeville, police say
December 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police say a 23-year-old man killed overnight while walking in the 4500 block of South Indiana in Chicago's South Side Bronzeville neighborhood.
Police say two males got out of a dark-colored sedan and fired shots at him around 4 a.m. Saturday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No one is in custody.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 6 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits