CFD finds no evidence of hazardous materials at Dirksen Federal Building
December 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- No evidence of hazardous material was discovered by Chicago Fire Department crews inside the Dirksen Federal Building in the Loop.
Fire engines were lined up outside the building in downtown Chicago on Monday afternoon.
The building was not evacuated after a report of a suspicious package.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer