CFD finds no evidence of hazardous materials at Dirksen Federal Building
December 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- No evidence of hazardous material was discovered by Chicago Fire Department crews inside the Dirksen Federal Building in the Loop.
Fire engines were lined up outside the building in downtown Chicago on Monday afternoon.
The building was not evacuated after a report of a suspicious package.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 44 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 40 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 12 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos