New American Girl doll 'Isabelle Palmer' makes 2014 debut in Chicago
January 1, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Young girls stood in line Wednesday morning to be the first to have the newest doll of the American Girl series.
The Isabelle Palmer doll debuted in a special launch celebration at Water Tower Place.
Each American Girl doll has its own story, and for Isabelle, the doll is a dancer.
Fans of the collection say they couldn't wait to get the first doll of 2014.
Those who attended the event also enjoyed some arts and crafts, a dance demonstration, and took part in learning some dance moves.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 4 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George 5 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary 59 min ago
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- Bulls fans ready for start of playoffs
3 min ago