Darius Marshall charged in pregnant teen Eva Casara's murder
January 1, 2014 (DOLTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A third suspect has been charged in the murder of pregnant teen Eva Casara.
Darius Marshall, 19, was charged with first-degree murder and attempted armed robbery on Wednesday.
Anthony Lee, 16, and his brother, 21-year-old Diante Coakley are also charged with first-degree murder.
Authorities say Eva Casara was part of a robbery plot that went wrong and ended in her killing.
Casara's baby survived and is in critical condition.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 16 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 4 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 6 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 22 min ago