Divvy bikes to re-open for rental Saturday; Popular bike-sharing program was suspended due to heavy snow
January 3, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's bike-sharing program is about to re-open for business after Divvy rentals were suspended due to the heavy snow.
The company's website says rentals at its various bike stations throughout the city will resume at noon Saturday.
Divvy says operations could still be suspended further if conditions worsen.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 17 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 3 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 4 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 5 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
58 min ago