Divvy bikes to re-open for rental Saturday; Popular bike-sharing program was suspended due to heavy snow
January 3, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's bike-sharing program is about to re-open for business after Divvy rentals were suspended due to the heavy snow.
The company's website says rentals at its various bike stations throughout the city will resume at noon Saturday.
Divvy says operations could still be suspended further if conditions worsen.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 58 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court 42 min ago
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos