Crews battle fire in Kenwood high-rise apartment building
January 3, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Firefighters battled an extra-alarm fire in a high-rise apartment building on Chicago's Southeast Side Friday night.
The building is in the 900-block of East 47th Street in the Kenwood neighborhood.
Fire officials say it started in a 15th floor apartment in the 17-story building.
No injuries have been reported.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 10 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos