Metra train strikes post at LaSalle Station
Monday, January 06, 2014
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Metra train struck a bumping post while pulling into the LaSalle Street station Monday morning.
Five people were taken to the hospital. Four are in good condition, the fifth is in fair condition.
Only 15 people were on IB Rock Island train #412, which was only moving at around 5 mph.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos