Metra train strikes post at LaSalle Station
Monday, January 06, 2014
January 6, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Metra train struck a bumping post while pulling into the LaSalle Street station Monday morning.
Five people were taken to the hospital. Four are in good condition, the fifth is in fair condition.
Only 15 people were on IB Rock Island train #412, which was only moving at around 5 mph.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 16 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 6 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
16 min ago