CTA: Red, Purple, Yellow line delays after switching problems; Bus Tracker may be unavailable
January 9, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Major delays on the CTA Red, Purple and Yellow line trains after switching problems leave trains standing at the Howard train station.
CTA officials say they have restored the switch, but residual delays persist.
CTA officials also said CTA Bus Tracker may be temporarily unavailable, but engineers are working to fix the technical issue.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD