Tickets issued in snow can be contested
Janaury 9, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Piles of snow are making parking difficult, but drivers can contest parking tickets written by Chicago Police if they feel they were issued unfairly.
Many city departments have been working to make sure traffic can move on the street.
Chicago Police say if packed snow along the curb prevented you from parking correctly you should take a picture and contest your ticket.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds