Homeless man charged in sexual assaults; James Whiteside accused in multiple attacks
January 10, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A homeless man accused of sexually assaulting two women has been charged in connection with two other separate attacks.
Police say James Whiteside sexually assaulted a woman then stole her car in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood last month.
Two days later he reportedly threatened a woman with a knife in a similar attack in the city's Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Whiteside is also charged with sexually assaulting a 69-year-old woman just hours after he reportedly attacked another woman.
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night 3 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home