Homeless man charged in sexual assaults; James Whiteside accused in multiple attacks
January 10, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A homeless man accused of sexually assaulting two women has been charged in connection with two other separate attacks.
Police say James Whiteside sexually assaulted a woman then stole her car in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood last month.
Two days later he reportedly threatened a woman with a knife in a similar attack in the city's Ukrainian Village neighborhood.
Whiteside is also charged with sexually assaulting a 69-year-old woman just hours after he reportedly attacked another woman.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash 51 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT 27 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 58 min ago
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Carol Stream man found guilty of child sex abuse
- Missing Aurora teen mom, baby girl found safe
- Pitbull added to Illinois State Fair lineup
- Car crashes into Richton Park currency exchange
- CTA suing taggers, parents for graffiti cleanup
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- Spring Tech Gadgets
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos