Report a pothole, file a claim in Ill., Ind.
January 13, 2014 (WLS) -- Crews are working day and night to fill the multitude of potholes creating havoc on Chicago roads.
There's a slew of potholes on Lake Shore Drive, and an array of corresponding flat tires.
The city says it will pay for pothole damage. Once you fill out the paperwork detailing the time, location and date of the incident, along with a receipt for the work or two repair estimates, deliver it to the Office of the City Clerk.
How to file a pothole report and/or claim in the Chicago area:
Illinois Department of Transportation: http://www.dot.il.gov/Email/Email.asp?from=1 or call 1-800-452-4368
Chicago Dept. of Transportation: Chicityclerk.com
Indiana Department of Transportation: 1-800-go-INDOT
Cook County Dept. of Transportation and Highways Safety and Training Division: 901 E 26th St., La Grange Park, Il 60526
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 16 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum 2 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Larkin High School poms squad honored 3 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day 4 min ago
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
57 min ago