Revised plans presented for Children's Memorial Hospital site
January 14, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The public gave their input on revised plans for the Children's Memorial Hospital site in Chicago's Lincoln Park neighborhood.
The company in charge of the project, McCaffery Interests, presented their plans at a public meeting Tuesday night on North Sheffield.
Officials also answered questions people have about the proposal, including its impact on the already congested area.
The revised plan lowers the heights of the tallest proposed building and reduces the number of units in the project.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop 55 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler