Lost rescue dog, Doberman named Madison, search underway near Midway Airport
January 18, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The search for a missing rescue dog continued Saturday.
Madison the Doberman slipped out of her harness at Midway Airport Friday as she was being walked from a private plane to a car.
Madison is supposed to head to Wisconsin but was last seen near 53rd Street and Central.
Volunteers were set to search that area again for her.
Anyone who sees Madison is asked to call the Illinois Doberman Rescue.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout