Chicago Archdiocese priest sex abuse files to be made public
January 20, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Files related to sexual abuse by priests in the Chicago Archdiocese will be made public on Tuesday.
Last week, they were given to lawyers for some of the victims.
According to the archdiocese, the documents involve 30 former priests with substantiated abuse claims against them.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 15 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
54 min ago
- ABC7 To Go: 3-7-14
27 min ago