Chicago museum named among best places to get married
January 24, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you're looking for a place to exchange vows, check out the Chicago History Museum.
The website The Knot has put it on the list of "Best Weddings of 2014." This is the fourth time the elegant building in Lincoln Park has been rated as a top venue for nuptials.
Indoor ceremonies are held in a space adored with stained glass designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Outdoor weddings take place in a plaza overlooking the Gold Coast.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 20 min ago
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 8 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer 37 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
20 min ago
- Trio of new distilleries open in Chicago
9 min ago