Chicago museum named among best places to get married
January 24, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you're looking for a place to exchange vows, check out the Chicago History Museum.
The website The Knot has put it on the list of "Best Weddings of 2014." This is the fourth time the elegant building in Lincoln Park has been rated as a top venue for nuptials.
Indoor ceremonies are held in a space adored with stained glass designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Outdoor weddings take place in a plaza overlooking the Gold Coast.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 3 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 6 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 54 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 51 min ago
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 58 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Pay-by-phone coming for Chicago parking meters 53 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77