Chicago museum named among best places to get married
January 24, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you're looking for a place to exchange vows, check out the Chicago History Museum.
The website The Knot has put it on the list of "Best Weddings of 2014." This is the fourth time the elegant building in Lincoln Park has been rated as a top venue for nuptials.
Indoor ceremonies are held in a space adored with stained glass designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Outdoor weddings take place in a plaza overlooking the Gold Coast.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains