CTA Red Line attack: Man reports robbery, sex assault at North/Clybourn
January 28, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was attacked during a robbery at a CTA train station on the city's North Side, Chicago police said.
According to the 24-year-old victim, the incident happened early Tuesday at the North and Clybourn stop.
The victim told police a male suspect approached him at the subway stop, put a knife to his side and forced him to go to a nearby Bank of America ATM. He said the attacker then sexually assaulted him in an alley down the street.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 34 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes 15 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire 53 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Political consultant hit by falling ice
- Stone lions vandalized at Chicago museum
- Dogs reunited with Avondale couple after break-in
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open 29 min ago
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
59 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for...
15 min ago
- SXSW crash in downtown Austin kills 2,...
42 min ago
- Harlem explosion in New York kills 7; 69 hurt
20 min ago