CTA Red Line attack: Man reports robbery, sex assault at North/Clybourn
January 28, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was attacked during a robbery at a CTA train station on the city's North Side, Chicago police said.
According to the 24-year-old victim, the incident happened early Tuesday at the North and Clybourn stop.
The victim told police a male suspect approached him at the subway stop, put a knife to his side and forced him to go to a nearby Bank of America ATM. He said the attacker then sexually assaulted him in an alley down the street.
The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits