6th graders allegedly drank vodka at Chicago International School
January 30, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Ten sixth grade students are suspended from their South Side elementary school after they allegedly drank vodka at the school.
Officials at Chicago International School Longwood Campus say an adult gave one 12-year-old student alcohol at home. That student brought the alcohol to school and shared it with fellow classmates.
The students will be able to attend Saturday school during their five-day suspension.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies 21 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 36 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti 58 min ago
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- CPD adds bikes to "Operation Impact" foot...
36 min ago
- 7 in :77