TSA agent Angel Velazquez charged with stealing $8,500 from luggage at O'Hare
January 30, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The TSA is taking steps to fire an agent accused of stealing thousands of dollars in cash from a passenger's luggage.
Chicago police say 56-year-old Angel Velazquez stole $8,500 while doing an inspection at O'Hare Airport.
He's now facing felony theft charges.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation