TSA agent Angel Velazquez charged with stealing $8,500 from luggage at O'Hare
January 30, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The TSA is taking steps to fire an agent accused of stealing thousands of dollars in cash from a passenger's luggage.
Chicago police say 56-year-old Angel Velazquez stole $8,500 while doing an inspection at O'Hare Airport.
He's now facing felony theft charges.
- Boy pulled from Crystal Lake pond after 90 minutes dies 13 min ago
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 4 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos