Robin Sewell charged with DUI; Fuller Park crash injures 7 at 43rd Street and LaSalle
February 3, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A driver has been charged in a crash on Chicago's South Side that left seven people hurt, including three young children.
Robin Sewell, 29, was charged late Monday with driving under the influence of alcohol, as well as driving without a license and without insurance.
It happened just after 1:30 a.m. Monday in the Fuller Park area at LaSalle and 43rd Street near the Dan Ryan Expressway.
Police say Sewell was behind the wheel of a van when she ran a red light and hit a sedan. Three adults and three children were in that car.
All seven people involved in the crash were taken to hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...