Vincent Petrella funeral for Illinois Tollway worker killed in I-88 crash
February 4, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Family and friends were expected to gather Tuesday to celebrate the life of Illinois Tollway employee Vincenzo Petrella, who was killed while helping a trucker with a disabled semi-trailer on Interstate 88 near Aurora.
Another truck struck them, killing Petrella. Petrella's funeral was scheduled Tuesday at The Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii Church in Chicago. The 39-year-old leaves behind a wife and two children.
A memorial fund has been established to support and assist the maintenance worker's family. Donations for the memorial trust established by the Petrella family may be sent to any Chase Bank branch. It is requested that the account number be included with any donation.
Vincenzo "Enzo" Memorial Trust
Chase Bank Account Number: 3020146931
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 56 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 57 min ago
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10M bond 59 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays 2 min ago
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses 8 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos