City Council approves $4.5M settlement with Chicago rapper's family; Freddie Wilson killed in 2007 police shoting
February 5, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's City Council approved a $4.5 million settlement with the family of a rapper killed by Chicago police in 2007.
Freddie Wilson was shot 18 times.
The Independent Police Review Authority investigated the case and did not recommend discipline for the three officers who fired the shots.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- Girl, about 3, found dead in Riverdale woods
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set 13 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Fred Phelps, of Westboro Baptist Church, suffers health issues 43 min ago
- Selection Sunday 2014: March Madness bracket hints 14 min ago
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos