Harry Belafonte speaks at St. Sabina Church
February 7, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A famous friend of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. took part in a Black History Month event in Chicago Friday night.
Actor and civil rights activist Harry Belafonte spoke at St. Sabina Church as part of its annual African American speaker series.
Belafonte marched with Dr. King in the 1960's.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake