Carbon monoxide evacuates South Side residents on Wabash
February 8, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Dangerous carbon monoxide levels forced eight people from their South Side apartments Saturday.
The Chicago Fire Department evacuated the four adults and four kids from a building on the 6800-block of South Wabash early in the morning.
Residents will not be allowed back inside until the carbon monoxide levels drop to safe levels.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 15 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash 20 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense 13 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 38 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
15 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
7 min ago